Thursday, November 13, 2008

It is getting pretty deep around here...


So I thought I would lighten up today and I think that I have 
found the solution!

Gapetto and I have a graphic design firm together. Yes - together. 
It actually works out really well and affords us lots of flexibility 
with the Dolly Llama and the Bunny Rabbit.

However, just as the cobbler children have no shoes we have an 
ancient web site in desperate need of updating. Can't seem to find 
the time to get around to that. Well we have moved that up to the 
top of the priority list of things to do. Yesterday I was researching 
sites and came across a little gem that I think will save us all a lot 
of time. 

The. Perfect. Christmas. Gift.




















I kid you not. Check it out for yourself. The company's tagline is

The Brown Corporation...a solid company. 

I can't decide who has more fun - these guys or my buddies over 

OF COURSE the gags are endless.

BRING IT!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh it's just too easy.
I do love that it doubles as a handy stool. Is this what you'll be giving for Christmas gifts this year? If so, feel free to take me off your list.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap (pun intended). I now know what I am getting my nastly little Young Republican brother for Christmas....

You are so awesome.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 8:03 PM , Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Christmas list? Check.

 
At November 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Ron Simpson said...

I agree that is a great Christmas gift .. I must say that the best Christmas gift is .. "Socks"

so easy to find .. so easy to size .. so easy to wrap .. the list of "so easy's" just go on and on

 
At November 14, 2008 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

 
At November 15, 2008 at 1:44 AM , Blogger junglemama said...

How funny.

 
At November 16, 2008 at 11:21 PM , Blogger the mama bird diaries said...

That's really funny.

 
At November 18, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Hi-
I followed you over from Gray Matter Matters because after seeing your blog name I couldn't resist. If you visit my blog (which I rarely update, so there's no rush...) you'll see why. From one Merrily to another -- hello!
-Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home