Sunday, January 10, 2010

Apparently it's contagious

I am originally from Minnesota and you know what they say

'you can take the girl out of Minnesota but you can't take
the Minnesota out of the girl'

They say that right?

Anyway apparently it is contagious.

Just look at this photo of my husband Gapetto with
The Bunny Rabbit and the Dolly Llama.

























If that hat isn't Minnesotan I don't know what is.

It makes me laugh every time it graces his head

Oh JEEZ!




Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Unspoken said...

He was mysteriosly drawn to you. There was just something. Ah, charm and beauty yes, but it was Minnesota he saw in your eyes :)!

 
At January 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Violet said...

They look like they are waiting for a nice hot dish!

Beautiful family you got there. :)

 
At January 11, 2010 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Thinking Georgia oughta be alittle warmer than THAT right now... adorable family :-)

 
At January 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the hat coupled with the sweater is priceless!

The look on your daughter's face is also quite amusing! :)

These are my favorite types of pictures...the ones that show how our families REALLY are! :)

 
At January 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

People's hats are funny, aren't they? It's a cute photo though.

 
At January 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The hat? Awesome. I would much rather my husband wear a hat like that than his hoodie..he always looks like the uni-bomber.

 
At January 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger EatPlayLove said...

That's a great hat. He'd fit right in, in NYC. LOL! Too bad it doesn't have fur or does it?

 
At February 17, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Swistle said...

And I love his sweater!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home