Thursday, January 27, 2011

319 Miles Apart is a very long way...

My very best friend has spurred me in to doing something 
that I seemed to be incapable of lately - posting.

Here is what she has on her blog today:


3191 Miles Apart

I just found this blog:



the story of two friends living on two coasts and since 
my very best friend lives about that far away from me 
I was moved…So Mrs. Smith - this is for you

Her pictures followed. Go check them out.

So here you go Thelma, just another day in paradise.



Trusty slippers are falling apart - it is very cold in the 
corner of my office - 35 out now


Here are the pretty colors of my crooked little hall
that you know I have started and stopped 
working on a zillion times


in my crooked little house


pretty floor finally uncovered


my trusty sidekick - Josarino!


She misses you too...

xox



Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Laura - Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? said...

I love this ... and I've missed you xxx

 
At January 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Laura~peach~ said...

so glad to see you post... have missed you :)

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Merrily Down the Stream said...

To my sweet Laura's - I missed you both too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home