Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lemonade Award














Thank you so much to Melanie at Reluctant Housewife 
for this sweet blog award. Give her a visit - she is good 
fun and a tenacious commenter and Lawd Knows I like 
to get me some comments! 

I have heard tell that when I get this I link it back to 
the person who gave it to me and then pass it on to 
some great blogs I'd like to recognize. I am fairly 
new at this whole deal so first... 

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Wait! Different dream.

because she is so effing funny and she has one of the 
best headshots going...

2. Violet at Violet in the Middle because she so 
accurately portrays the thoughts of new bloggers 
(like me)

3. Barb at Cigarettes & Coffee for being honest and 
truthful and relating so well why it hurts so much

and of course [drum roll please]...

4. Jessica at Oh, The Joys [like she needs another 
award] because she is terrific both in the cyber world 
and in person and she hosted my first blog post evah 
and now I am addicted and so actually maybe I should 
take this back...  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pass it on. Share the love. Peace out.



Labels:

10 Comments:

At January 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Barb said...

oh! no way! aw..thanks!

 
At January 7, 2009 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I love love spreading. Great job and many, many thanks for finding your way merrily over to my place so often!

 
At January 7, 2009 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Congrats! And now I will visit your friends as I don't think I know them all yet. Fun!

 
At January 7, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

You are too funny!!!!!

Congratulations.

 
At January 8, 2009 at 2:20 AM , Blogger Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Sweet! Congrats.

 
At January 8, 2009 at 4:24 AM , Blogger Laura - Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? said...

Thank you!

As you suggested ... I am sharing the love and have tagged you in a meme.

Laura x

 
At January 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM , Blogger david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I came here from Jen's blog. Must check out all the people you've nominated.

And I was SO looking forward to the rest of your Oscar acceptance speech!

 
At January 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM , Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Girl, you SO deserve it! Congrats

 
At January 8, 2009 at 7:42 PM , Blogger OhTheJoys said...

What does it all mean?

 
At January 8, 2009 at 11:05 PM , Blogger EatPlayLove said...

that's an adorable award, congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home